Dr. Peter K. Lee, a pathologist practicing in Riverdale and Duluth, Georgia, is the Medical Director and Attending Physician at Prime ReGen. Dr. Lee is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, and has been in practice as an internist and primary care doctor for more than 20 years.
- American Board of Anatomic Pathology (Certified in 1991)
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Certified in 1997)
- Residency in Anatomic Pathology (University of Toronto College of Medicine)
- Residency in Internal Medicine (Yale University School of Medicine)
- Fellowship in GI Pathology (Yale University School of Medicine )
- Medical Director for Pruitt Home Health
- Medical Director and Attending Physician at Prime Regen
Reach out today to schedule a consultation.